Enterprise eCommerce with Marketing Automation
18 New Facts About Ecommerce in 2016
1) More than 67% people love to purchase through their mobile rather than laptop/desktop.
2) In the beginning of 2015, purchases made with smartphones accounted for 60% of all mobile sales.
3) The largest number of online purchases in the world is from Asia and some parts of South Korea.
4) Apparel and accessories sales are the fastest growing sector in ecommerce
5) 33% of all mobile transaction worldwide are completed in the U.S.
6) 68% Canadian & UK people shop the online product outside of their home country.
7) By 2017, mobile commerce will account for 24% of the global ecommerce market.
8) 95% of Twitter users visit retail websites as compared to the other Internet users.
9) 62% of the U.S. women pay attention to online discount and promotional news.
10) UK is the worlds 4th largest ecommerce market, after Japan, China and US.
11) 33% of UK online sales occur after 6 pm.
12) 24% of female UK internet users do not shop online because of a lack of product information.
13) 21% of all UK retail sales occur online.
14) 26% of female UK internet users do not shop online because of the inconvenience of returning products via the post office.
15) 40% of worldwide internet users have bought products or goods online via desktop, mobile, tablet or other online devices.
16) EBay-owned PayPal is one of the current market leaders with more than 14 billion US dollars in mobile payment volume alone.
17) 69% of tablet owners make a monthly purchase online.
We control the complete end to end process for setting up your online business and automating everything in it.
We built marketing systems on top of Shopping Cart Elite to work together as a bundle.
BEYOND SEO READY
We implement 100% of the Google Webmaster recommended guidelines, and we also automate a lot of the white hat SEO.
OMNI CHANNEL READY
You can easily sell on eBay, Amazon, Google Shopping, and 20 other shopping channels without using another piece of software.
TEA will Identify real and fake traffic, eliminate clickfraud, optimize your ad campaigns.
A Quick Tip - Learn What We Replace
|Compared To||Competition per month||Shopping Cart Elite per month|
|Magento Enterprise Website||$3,000.00||included|
|Hosted PCI Security||$300.00||included|
|SLI Systems Search||$1,500.00||included|
|Lokad Sales Forecasting||$225.00||included|
|Ship Station Labels||not available||integrated|
|Zendesk Support Desk||$500.00||included|
|TEA Software Clickfraud||$999.00||included|
|Sales Force CRM||$650.00||included|
|Marketo CRM Marketing Automation||$1,795.00||included|
|Channel Advisor for Ebay & Amazon||$1.000,00+||included|
|Godatafeed for Google Shopping||$169.00||included|
|Full Setup & Migration||over priced||optional|
|Marketing Advisor||not available||optional|
|Odesk Staff Monitoring||not available||optional|
|New Feature Development||not available||optional|
Why pay more for less?
Lets momentarily put aside the fact that Magento Enterprise is built on ancient, bloated software with an agonizingly long learning curve and consider whats most important, the features you ARENT getting coupled with the high price tag you ARE paying for. Not only are you lacking any sort of advanced features to really excel your business with Magento Enterprise, but if you want to add these features your only option is to pay outside decentralized developers to do it and that of course isnt cheap.
Youd be essentially piecing together parts of your business from dozens of sources to attempt to make a whole business. Youll have to find a decent CRM, figure out omni-channel marketplace integration, look elsewhere for integrated analytics, add on social apps, pay expensive professional designers to customize your store to fit your branding, the list really never ends. So you really need to ask yourself, will it be worth the time and effort? If it doesnt pan out, how much money will you be losing if you cant get it to work right for your unique business?
Affordable Enterprise eCommerce Platform
Save yourself the hassle and go with an affordable full-featured platform like Shopping Cart Elite. With Shopping Cart Elite everything you need to run a successful Fortune 500 e-Commerce business is included in one easy to use platform. Were talking about SEO, ANALYTICS, MARKETPLACE MANAGEMENT, CRM, AUTOMATION, SOCIAL INTEGRATION along with a host of other unique features you wont find in any other software.
Features like TEA, Threat Engagement Analytics, a free add-on that gives you the ability to track your visitors mouse movement and mouse and keyboard clicks on your website allowing you to better understand your shoppers behaviors.
Youll be able to actually measure and discover how effective your call-to-actions, images, copy, what pages convert the best, which links drive customers away, achieving you unparalleled website optimization. And the best part is with Shopping Cart Elite EVERYTHING can be automated: from data feeds, to inventory updates, tracking, and even competitor spying/repricing.
World Class Support
You might have a great partner that will support your Magento Enterprise integration, but there is a limit to what they can do. Besides the fact that they will charge you an arm and a leg for the smallest enhancement that you will request, but if there is a core problem with Magento itself, they will relying on Magento support team. The only support you will get with Magento Enterprise is from their sales team. You can expect quick replies to your questions, albeit exaggerated and often filled with empty promises, during the initial sales process, but once theyve got your credit card info good luck getting in touch with them again. Customers complain even on emergency support tickets, the kind where your store is not functioning and you are receiving zero sales, Magento Enterprise will take 5-7 days to respond if not longer. Often times they will totally ignore tickets that take too much of their time to solve. Its unfortunate that many loyal Magento Enterprise customers have to shut down their e-Commerce businesses due to just lack of support.
Shopping Cart Elite customers are assigned into a Skype Group Chat with all of the department managers during the initial launch of their website for 30 days or less. That means you are constantly in contact with your own dedicated team of programmers, designers, marketing experts and more as they setup your store FOR YOU.
Your team will custom design your e-commerce website to fit your branding, migrate your products, perform data entry; basically everything you need to get your business online and making sales and you get to be there while it happens. In addition, our creative art director will oversee your project, and our chief branding officer will approve the final design before it is presented to you. And after your initial launch getting in contact Shopping Cart Elite experts is only a Skype message away or daily replies to support tickets. Were there for you because we care, and your business is our business.
Schedule a call with us about migrating your website
HERE IS HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
CALL US TODAY
MONDAY - FRIDAY
9AM - 7PM EST
6AM - 4PM PST