Description: These instructions show how to create a new Mailbox in the Backoffice to let you be able to use it inside the app and outside (on a mail client like Outlook or Apple Mail. Learn more).
Go to Settings > Email accounts
You will see a list of Mailboxes you have in the Store
Enter title for new Mailbox (e.g.: Richard or [email protected]) and hit Create button in order to let the system generate settings for it.
Now you can modify some settings for the new Mailbox (this is optional).
- Mailbox title title of the Mailbox in the Backoffice app
- Your name recipients will see it as senders name
- General tab contains settings for Spam check / Connection type / etc.
- Permissions tab lets you specify Employees access to that email
- Support Desk tab can be used to connect the Email and a Support Desk
- Folders tab is for managing Email Folders
- Custom Rules tab has feature to set up, for example, a Forwarding action
- Advanced tab: settings on sending limits, mailbox cleaning