Description: Learn how to manage Payment Methods on your website and Backoffice.
Things We Cover:
- Modifying CC and PayPal payment methods
- Enabling Cash payments and Cash Credit
Go to Settings > Payment
For Credit Cards
On Credit Card tab:
- Check Accept Credit Cards checkbox
- Choose your CC Gateway
- Enter login info (e.g. API Login ID, Transaction Key, Authorization Code)
- Choose cards to accept (Visa/MasterCard, AmEx, Discover)
WARNING:Test Environment checkbox lets the system accept any fake Credit Cards. In the Test Environment mode system will not charge or authorize any card).
On PayPal tab:
- Check Accept Paypal checkbox
- Enter login info (API Username, API Password, API Signature, Application ID)
WARNING:Test Environment checkbox lets the system accept any fake PayPal accounts. In the Test Environment mode system will not charge any payment).
On Cash tab:
- Check Accept Cash / Money Orders checkbox
- Add an Attention for Cash usage
- Choose an Address to associate with customers future Cash payments
Press Save to save all the changes.