Description: Learn how to upload, change and delete a bunch of products in bulk using Excel app and Batch Update feature in the Backoffice app.
Things We Cover:
- Creating product via Batch Update
Go to Products, then Product Bulk Update.
Youll see a screen for uploading new Batch Update files and history of previous Batch Updates for your Store.
DATA Sheet tab is a blank Batch Update file. You can copy the first row to Excel to start creating a new Batch Update file.
New Batch Update file
- For creating new Batch Update file you will need to open Excel app, or any other application that can change and save .CSV files
- Create new blank file using the app
- Copy needed fields from the Documentation link (2nd step of this tutorial)
- Save the file in .CSV (comma delimited) format
- Go back to the SCE app, press New Product Batch button and pick the Batch Update file you created
- Hit Refresh and wait until the system completes scanning and processing the Batch Update file
- You can check if theres any error or warning message in the bottom of the screen
- To check results of your completed Batch Update go to Products > Edit Products and pick an appropriate product Category