Using ‘Import’ for adding reviews to products
Description: The tutorial shows how to add reviews to product using ‘Import’
Things We Cover:
- Using ‘Import’ for adding reviews to products
Import reviews to product
Create a file in excel and save it as «TXT (Tab delimited)».
Required fields for adding new reviews using Import:
- Part No (part number of product for which the review will be added);
- Status (always TRUE);
- Title (title for review);
- Content (review’s content);
- Rating (product evaluation from customer, on a five-point scale: from 1 to 5);
- Create Date (date when review was be created, filling just in ‘yyyy-mm-dd’ format);
- Type (always REVIEW);
- Product (spider URL of product for which the review will be added, URL without domain name, like in ‘Product Export’ file);
- Email (customer’s email who was leave a review).
- Images (customer’s images that will be added to review's attachments).
Go to Products > Reviews.
To import new reviews go to Import.
Choose .txt file for uploading. Click Open.
Waiting for upload all reviews on this pop-up board. Click for this button and Import.
Note: ‘Status’, ‘Ready’ and ‘Found’ show us whether all is okay. If ‘Status’ was ‘Ready’ - review ready to be added. If ‘Status’ was ‘Product not found’ - check columns ‘Part No’ and ‘Products’ for mistakes. ‘Ready’ show us how many reviews are ready to be added. ‘Found’ show us how many reviews consist in file for upload.
Click to Search. Waiting for searching was end and click to Save.
You can check reviews on your website. Go to product with reviews. Click on tab ‘Reviews’.