Description: Learn how to add, change, delete, import and export your inventory in the Backoffice app.
Things We Cover:
- Adding Quantity manually
- Importing Inventory
- Editing, deleting and exporting existing Inventory
- Checking Inventory history
- Creating Inventory Feed
Go to Products > Inventory
Activity section shows the chart with your inventory statistics for past several days.
New tab allows you to add new inventory manually.
Pick a product from the list, enter Inventory On Hand, choose Supplier and Warehouse and hit Save
To add inventory in bulk you have to prepare a file and import it inside the Backoffice.
- Open Excel app and add the next columns:
- Part Number
- Supplier (only if youre adding inventory for different suppliers)
- Warehouse (only if youre adding inventory for different warehouses)
- Fill out these columns with data
- Save the sheet in .txt (Tab delimited) format
- Open Import tab inside Inventory screen in Backoffice and click Load File
- Pick the file by clicking Browse and select appropriate column names in Part No, Qty, Supplier and Warehouse dropdowns.
- If the file contains info only for one Supplier and/or Warehouse, choose them from the Constant Value section
- System will read your file and retrieve the info. Check rows you want to be imported and hit:
- Import > Add New & Update Existing (adds new and replaces existing)
- Import > Overwrite All Existing (deletes all existing and adds new)
- Import > Add New (just adds new to existing and non-existing)
Go to Existing tab and click Search
Youll see a list of Inventory Entries. Select one row. Now you can Remove it, Mark Damaged and change Out Of Stock Rule.
Dont forget to save the changes by clicking Save button at the left top.
You can change Out Of Stock Rule and Export all inventory or search results.
Search on the History tab shows you all the Inventory changes for selected search rules.
Inventory Import can be also done via the same file on an FTP server or public link.
Go to Feeds tab and hit New Feed.
Enter Name, choose link type (Public or FTP), enter Username and Password if its FTP, paste the URL.
Choose File type (Delimiter), Importing Rule, Identifier and Running period.
Hit Open Remote File and map Columns / Constant Values as explained on the 4th Import step.
Click Save and Save again to save the feed
You can check log by highlighting the feed, Export Errors and Force Run the feed.