Using ‘Import’ for adding questions and answers to products
Description: The tutorial shows how to add questions and answers to product using ‘Import’
Things We Cover:
- Using ‘Import’ for adding questions and answers to products
Import Q&A to product
Create a file in excel and save it as «TXT (Tab delimited)».
Required fields for adding new reviews using Import:
- Part No (part number of product for which the review will be added);
- Status (always TRUE);
- Title (question from customer);
- Content (answer from company/your answer);
- Rating (product evaluation from customer, on a five-point scale: from 1 to 5);
- Create Date (date when question was be asked, filling just in ‘yyyy-mm-dd’ format);
- Type (always QUESTION);
- Product (spider URL of product for which the review will be added, URL without domain name, like in ‘Product Export’ file);
- Email (customer’s email who was leave a question).
Note: don’t make a mistake - columns ‘TITLE’ and ‘CONTENT’ are filled differently than in the reviews! ‘Title’ is a question, ‘Content’ is an answer.
Go to Products > Q and A.
To import new questions and answers go to Import.
Choose .txt file for uploading. Click Open.
Waiting for upload all questions and answers on this pop-up board. Click for this button and Import.
Note: ‘Status’, ‘Ready’ and ‘Found’ show us whether all is okay. If ‘Status’ was ‘Ready’ - review ready to be added. If ‘Status’ was ‘Product not found’ - check columns ‘Part No’ and ‘Products’ for mistakes. ‘Ready’ show us how many reviews are ready to be added. ‘Found’ show us how many reviews consist in file for upload.
Click to Search. Waiting for searching was end and click to Save.